Friday 12 May 2017

LIVE CONFERENCE¡

Hello everyone¡¡¡

Today I´m going to show you one of the most important experience I have had in my ICT´s classes¡
The last week, I had the chance to participate in a live online conference that moodlemooc10 carried out. The two people in charge of carrying out this online conference and which gave us the opportunity to participate in them and to present our open digital projects to people around the world were @mjgsm and @nelliemuller. For this online presentation, we had five minutes to present our Open Educational Project and our process of learning in the ICT´s classes. Also, we had the opportunity to make the rest of people interested in visit our blogs, in this way they could acquire further information about our projects. I was the first to present so I was very nervous, but finally everything was fine and I felt very happy about it. This conference is the final step of the ICT´s classes, and for that reason, I think it´s one of the most important challenges we have faced.

Another thing that I liked about this experience is that they gave us the opportunity to know all the open educational projects that my classmates have carried out and how they have been able to collaborate with other projects. In this way we can know different ways to carry out all kinds of projects and with varied subjects, what is very useful for us in a future.

Below, you can see the slides that we took as reference when we had to talk about our OEP and our process of learning:


Open educational digital projects for clil primary education from Jefe de Área de Formación en Red y Redes Sociales. INTEF

Below; I show you the draft where I had prepared what I was going to say in the live conference about my learning process and my OEP.


As you can see, these were the words I said in the online conference. Apart from that, we had to add some comments about the OEP of my partners and spread the word through Twitter using my twitter account which is @cote_818 .


Below, you can see the whole online conference where all my partners appear explaining their projects.





After that, I would like to say that it has been a pleasure to take part in this online conference. Through these challenges, we are prepared to teach as 21 century teachers, using New Technologies and working in a collaborative way. I have realized about how much we have learnt throughout the ICT´s subject. I have learnt to use new tools and resources developing a meaningful learning. For that reason, I would like to say thanks, for all the knowledge that I´ve acquired and I hope to continue learning a lot about ICT. It´s a pity to end this subject due to we have learned a lot about New technologies and become better teachers in general.

Thank you for reading¡¡ I will see you in my next post talking about my experience in my Master´s degree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment