Tuesday 21 February 2017

BREAK DANCE¡¡¡

Hello everybody¡¡¡

How about you?

Today I will show you an interview that we did the last day to know better the world of dance, in concrete, the break dance.
I know that this topic has nothing to do with the topic of this blog, but a little entertainment never comes wrong. Therefore, my friend Jesus has wanted to give to know this kind of dance for all of you. And now, I leave the video of the interview below. I hope you like it¡¡¡

(He is Jesus 😁)



(P.S: I´m sorry about the beginning, I was so nervous)


Script:

MARÍA JOSÉ: Hello everyone¡¡¡ Today is with us our friend Jesus¡¡ I wish we could know a little more about you, so tell us about yourself, please; where are you from?, how old are you? and, what are you doing in Madrid?

JESÚS: Hi María José¡ i´m Jesús Cardenas, I´m 23 and I come from Linares, Jaén. I´m here in Madrid studying a Master degree in Bilingual Education.

MARÍA JOSÉ: ok, so you are here because we want to know about break dancing, this is a kind of dance that is trending nowadays¡
- Break dance is your hobbie, isn´t it?

JESÚS: yes, breaking is my hobbie since I was 16. I have always loved the physical activities and this practice caught me since the first moment.

MARÍA JOSÉ: Why did you start dancing this type of dance? and How long have you been dancing?


JESÚS: I started to dance when I watched breakers dancing in a programme on tv because I wanted do the same espectacular moves than them. Nowadays, I follow dancing here in Madrid and being feet.

MARÍA JOSÉ: I would like to know if you have another hobbie, if so what is it?

JESÚS: Of course, I have more hobbies apart from breaking. I like skating, cooking and working out.

MARÍA JOSÉ: I know you are studying to be a teacher, is this your true vocation?

JESÚS: Yes, since I was child my vocation has been to be a physical education teacher, and now I´m studying to be an English Physical Education teacher.

MARÍA JOSÉ: What would you like to be if you were not a teacher? you think you´re going to bea  teacher in a short time? and what will you do to achieve it?

JESÚS: If I were not a teacher I would like to be cooker because I love cooking.

MARÍA JOSÉ: Well, this is all for today, thank you very much for your interview and I hope to see you soon here, it has been a pleasure¡¡¡


Well, as you have seen, my partner Jesus is a great passionate about the dance and also a great chef¡ Hopefully see you in the next video dancing while cooking us something ;)

We have been able to prove that having a hobbie is to find happiness by doing something that you really like, so we must always have something to fight for, where we are happy, we must have a lot of hobbies¡¡¡¡ And dancing is something like feeling the happiness ... let´s dance all together¡¡

To make this video I have used several programs, firstly what you have to do is to prepare the interview and record it, in my case with the mobile phone. I know I´m reading a little during the interview, but putting myself in front of the cameras is not really my thing, although I´ll never say never.

When you have the video you can edit it with programs such as the movie maker, very simple program for beginners like me. You can add some music, pictures, credits, etc.

Finally, to publish it in the blog I have opened an account on youtube (where you can find me by inserting my email: cote818@gmail.com) and then, I have uploaded the video to this channel.

To finish, you have to share it on your blog and it´s ready¡¡¡

THAT´S ALL FOR TODAY¡¡
SEE YOU SOON😏

3 comments:

  1. Good job, María José and Jesús! It is an amazing and very original interview. Keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ana¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot the idea of writing the dialogue. It is a very enjoyable interview. You've done it excellent ;)

    ReplyDelete