Thursday 23 March 2017

PROTOTYPE OF MY OPEN EDUCATIONAL PROJECT


HELLO EVERYBODY¡¡

In this post I´m going to explain through a video of youtube my prototype of open educational project. For that, I have used a template to see the content that we can practice in my project. The project is called "What´s the weather like?" and it´s aimed to students of first grade of Primary Education in the area of English. The students will have to do several activities to learn some concepts related with the topic of the weather, and also they have to learn some expressions in English or different Structures.

Below, I leave the link where you can see the template that I used to create my own prototype, and the video of youtube in which I talk about it. I hope you like it¡¡¡

LINK:  template

VIDEO:


3 comments:

  1. Hello Maria José!! I like the idea of linking this topic to many other areas in order children to learn creating bonds among subjects.Besides, I think you made a great choice and the use of language and your goals are adequated for this grade since it is very important for children to acquire this base.
    Regarding your methodology, I love it, because children will learn through a motivating environment with this active participation. I also like the idea of creating a story through pictures of the weather, as they wll have to use their imagination while they are improving their writing skills.
    Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done María José. I like it because you have established clear learning goals and evaluation criteria. In mi opinion the structures are adequate for 1º graders and great that you use an active methodology. You might spread the students' learning process through Twitter since they are 1º graders and they do not know how to write or speak properly in English, but using twitter the teacher can help them to write 140 characters about their final learning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! To my way of thinking, your template is very complete and appropiate for the level.. Besides, I like the fact that students are going to practice their oral skills a lot, with the songs, the dialogues, etc. I woul like to highlight the fact that you are going to use guessing activities, since students are going to train their thinking skills, and also the final outcome, since it is motivating as students create their own characters and use them to create a story, which is going to foster creativity.

    All in all, good job!

    ReplyDelete